Deposits are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation due to weather, your trip will be re-scheduled to an available date that is convenient to you. If no agreeable dates are available for the remainder of the season, your trip will be re-scheduled for the following season.
The Captain alone decides whether or not to sail due to weather. Rain is not a factor. If you or members of your party decline to sail based upon a weather or marine forecast, your trip will not be rescheduled and your deposit can not be refunded. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but preparations are rigorous, expenses are high, and the seasons are short. We would like to treat as many charters as possible to our fishing experience, so scheduling is important in making your trip successful.