OL' SALTY II.
OL' SALTY II is a 62' custom charter fisherman with a stable 19' - 6" beam.
- She displaces 49 tons and has a cruising speed of 13 knots.
- 1100 gallon fuel tank
- 800 horsepower Detroit Diesels
- Two large insulated fish holds
- 2 Life Floats
- Decompression line for scuba excursions
- Large dress-up table on aft deck
- She is the most comfortable and spacious dive boat in the Northeast, offering more deck space than any other vessel in the territory!
- Large salon with two tables and seating for up to 35; TV, DVD, VHS player
- Galley with full-size refrigerator, range, oven, microwave and coffee maker
- Large aft deck
- Berthing compartment with 12 bunks
- Two large heads with showers (men's / women's)
- Huge cockpit with walk-around cabin
- Significant room for equipment storage and movement
- Ample cabin room for dry gear and personal items
- Large door on transom, making entry and exit safe and easy
- Two fish finders
- Two VHF's
- 4 GPS's / Chart Plotters
- 2 Radars
- 1 Single side Band
- AM/FM Sterio with CD, HP3 surround sound
- In-shore rods custom OL' SALTY II stand-up rods with Penn Jigmaster 500's
- Off-shore rods custom OL' SALTY II stand up rods with Penn 6/0 and 9/0 Canyon reels.